Saturday 9 June 2018

THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO TRY!!

Need a skin saviour pick me up? Well, you've come to the right place.


These bad boys are the equivalent of the feeling you get when you realise the new TV programme you've found has 5 seasons and 22 episodes per one. Get in! 
I was sent some skincare products to test out and review from Harley Street Skin Care back in March. Now, I don't know about you, but I can never see much of a difference in my skin when I use new skincare products. I made sure to test these products for a while to give my fair judgement. 


I've been using these products for three months now, and there's barely anything left in the containers. I'm literally salvaging the last drops...it's an emotional time. 

Now back up... I think it's best to start by telling you what my skin is like. My skin is normal, and luckily I don't get spots. However, it just lacks that glow and needs perking up. The one issue I have with my skin to contradict the prior statement, is a red spot on the bridge of my nose. It's literally been chilling here for years, I think it's in an awkward place, so nothing ever happens with it, it just doesn't go home. It's a serious no from me. I've never found anything that can get help battle the stubborn spot before...until now. 

The first time I used the products I fell instantly in love. I began with the Hydro Cleanser (£35); it felt smooth upon my skin, and my face felt incredibly soft. I then used the Miracle Serum (£55) which has another lovely consistency.  Like the name suggests, it is a miracle product. I only use a small amount of this product, because a little goes a long way. The product just soaked beautifully on my face, leaving me constantly wanting to touch it. I then followed with the Moisturise Surge (£30). The moisturiser has a sale on at the moment, so you can bag it for £20 instead! In the morning I swapped the Hydro Cleanser for the Exfoliating Cleanser (£30), using a small amount to get rid of dead skin cells, and leave radiating skin behind. 





The immediate response I had to these products were fantastic. Whenever I use them I feel like I am in a spa, treating myself to a luxurious facial. These products feel very expensive on the skin, and you know they're working. The products are pricey, and is something I would have never really thought about paying before. However, after using them and seeing instant results, I have definitely changed my opinion about skincare products. Taking care of your skin is so important, and it is worth investing the time and money into. The products smell divine too, adding to that sensory spa feeling. 






The packaging is great, I love that they have pumps because you can control the amount of product you're using. Every day my skin has felt more and more glowy, soft and radiating. I can not stop touching my face, which is er bad...bacteria and all, but I can't help it! The best thing about using these products for me, is that they have actually helped to decrease that stubborn spot on my nose. It has literally been there for the longest time, and has been something I have hated because of how red and noticeable it is. Harley Street Skin Care products have reduced the size and feel of the spot dramatically. No word of a lie. It's almost disappeared, but because I have nearly finished the sample size products, I will need to invest in the products to make the spot disappear completely. But that's how much faith I have in these products, I will actually go ahead and buy them. They have made me feel more confident with my skin! My makeup has applied much more smoother, and feels soft when I paint my face with my night out glam makeup. You know how it is, your face can feel cloggy when you put all the glitters, and 52 different highlighter palettes on top of your skin. However, my makeup has gone on so much better, and sits on my skin in a whole different way than it used to. 

Honestly, I can't recommend these products enough. I am so excited to treat myself to some of their other products. You need to look on their website and try them for yourself! XOXO B.

Follow their social media channels:
Facebook: Harley Street Skin CareInstagram: @harleystreetskincareTwitter: @harleystreetsc
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the sound of this brand and their products! I totally agree with you, if there's something worth investing in, it's definitely skincare!
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great products and I’ve heard some great things but they’re just too expensive for me right now! I’m on the lookout for new skincare (I’ve currently used up literally EVERYTHING) but it’ll definitely have to be high-street!

    Jenny 🦊
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never realised Harley Street did their own brands. Looking at it, it's very you get what you pay for :)

    Vanessa
    | therealnessonline.com |

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! It's glad you found a product that works for you. And I totally agree, skincare is something definitely worth investing in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing when a spot just sit for AGES on our face and we discover a product that finally got it for good! :)x It's amazing that you found one that solved yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so promising! I absolutely loved your review. I agree, having a pump for beauty products is my favourite because you can control the amount of product that you are using. Stunning photos as well.
    ashianashome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skincare looks so good! And these photos are absolutely stunning wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, all of these sound lovely! I need to invest into new skincare products, especially with this hot and cold weather going on in my country. Also, that sentence about 5 seasons of a new tv show hit me right in the feels, haha. Hope you're having a great week! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig