Sunday 24 September 2017

MY SECOND BLOGGER EVENT! KARMA LAUNCH AT LUSH SPA LEEDS!

I was recently invited to my second blogger event, which excited me greatly as it was at one of my fave shops...Lush! As if lil old me got invited...I am literally still so grateful beyond words. I've only ever been to one other blogger event before, and that was at All Bar One in Leeds for a fabulous night which you can read all about here. Lush Spa Leeds you held the best night ever, and it gave me the perf opportunity to take the most colourful photos ever!!


So yeah, my sister and I (took lil Maddy along cos she's a big Lushie, if that's even a thing), and we headed to Leeds, nervous but excited for the night to come...
First of all, I love Lush, so it was a no brainer that I had to go along to hear about their new Spa treatment. Sadly, I have never experienced a spa treatment at Lush before, well oh well that has to change immediately... it's just proving very difficult to decide which one I want to try. Can I try them all pls? (bank account says no not today) 

In short the Lush website says this about the new Karma treatment: 
A 65 minute-long, full-body massage inspired by the Ayurvedic practices of India and performed by two spa therapists working together in harmony.

Upon arrival I was greeted with a glass of champagne, my sister with orange juice (she's only 13), and a little browse round the store. The lush stores never fail to amaze me, the colours and scents fill the air, immersing you from reality. One of the things I always notice about Lush is the absolutely incredible staff, they're all so friendly and equipped with such knowledge on all the products. 



We were given a sneak peak of the treatment, standing in a dark room, switching off to listen to the soft, calming music, the scent of Karma filling your nostrils, captivated by the rhythmic movements of the therapists, it was utterly wondrous, and I envied the woman having the treatment. What was also amazing was that we were given talks about the inspiration behind the Karma launch, and I must say I am so fascinated with Lush and how they come up with new and innovating ideas for their products. 

One of the highlights of the night for me was definitely the hand and arm massage, I could have happily stayed there all night receiving that treatment, it felt unreal. My urge for a full body massage has only grown now (sorry bank account). 




I was in my element, my nerves for the night disappeared, and I was happy to whack out my camera every second snapping photos of the beautiful Lush products. I also recorded videos to turn into an artsy kinda vlog, which are my personal fave. I bought my sister and myself two products each, which were the Rocket Science bath bomb and the Secret Arts Jelly Bomb (looks and feels incredible), so it's safe to say we cannot wait for a relaxing Lush bath! 





We even got to make two products each, a Butterbear bath bomb which is one of me fave scents, and Think Pink! That was a lovely touch for the night, and one my sister especially enjoyed. We also received a perfume consultation, where we were sniffing away at all the fab scents, I thoroughly recommend Amelie Mae (just beaaautiful). 





Browsing the store, with a band playing, fellow lovely bloggers and staff members by your side, it was a surreal experience, I felt so lucky to have been given this incredible opportunity. We even received a goody bag with three products in!!! They all smell and look beaut, I'm honestly on top of the world right now, who doesn't love Lush?! 







Big thaaaank you to the Lush Spa in Leeds, for the invitation and for the whole night, it was an experience I'll never forget! 

I also vlogged it for you!!! Which you can check out on my Youtube channel here.
I always sub back, I'm literally obsessed with watching vlogs and main channel style videos, so hiiiit me up if you have a channel!!  


XOXO B.

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. This event looks amazing, I love the look of the rocket science bath bomb! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm attending a Lush event next month and this blog post has just gotten me SO excited!! I absolutely love Lush, and even spied a few products I'm yet to try.
    Sounds and looks like you had an amazing time, thank you for sharing.
    Jess x
    www.whos-that-girl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! I wish I could go as well! Lush, I'm still waiting for my invite *hint hint*

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an amazing event. My sistter would be so jealous she's a huge lush fan!! Every time I get given a lush item she's taken it before I get a chance to use it!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to a blogger event yet 😭 But I'm glad you had a great time! I love lush 😍

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this looks fantastic! Glad you had a good time, I hope your sister enjoted it too.
    Kim | chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am utterly obsessed with all things lush! This event literally looks like heaven for me haha! I’m glad you had a brilliant time, I cannot wait for their Halloween and Christmas collections to drop!

    Abbey-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I love Lush so much!! There bath bombs are amazing and I cant live without them! How amazing you got to go to one of their events xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like an amazing event and your photos are just gorgeous! I love Lush products, you can always find something for everyone on your life!

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like an amazing event and your photos are just gorgeous! I love Lush products, you can always find something for everyone on your life!

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it weird that I can almost smell those pictures? Lush has such a signature scent!

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh wow, that sounds like so much fun! Must have been so cool making a lush product!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like the event was fun! Lush always hold the best events and you always come out of them feeling pampered and smelling oh so dreamy!

    Ciara | www.teatimewithciara.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are fantastic! must have been such a great event! and Lush is such a great brand! lucky you! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks absolutely amazing, and sounds like so much fun! It’s super cute that you took your sister as well! There’s a new Lush store opening in Oxford soon, which is where I live, and I am praying that they do a bloggers opening event.. ��

    Andi | www.andthenzen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this sounds (and looks) amazing! I love lush and I wish I could go to a blog event one day!

    Lizzie Bee Hello Lizzie Bee

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like so much fun! I bet it smelt amazing!

    Lon x

    just-a-kidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lush is literally the dream! i can almost smell the shop from here...hmmmm ♥♥

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you had an amazing time! Lush always has so many amazing products, I can't get enough of them!

    Alys / alysgeorge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like such a fun event! I love lush and the karma scent is iconic!

    Yasmin 💗
    The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I would love to go to an event like this. Lush!😍😍
    I've never been to the spa, but I bet it is so relaxing and you feel great afterwards.

    Aimsy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucky girl :D would love to be part a Lush event haha

    Perrine
    www.ola-banana.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. so amazing that you got invited to the lush event! Also, your photos are absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dodge spa makers who add allocated and deductible arrangements. Ensure you read the makers guarantee prior to purchasing, and contrast inclusion and different spas you are thinking about.spa day treatment

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig