Wednesday 17 February 2016

HAUL! Lush, NewLook, River Island and more!

I really shouldn't be spending my money. I went shopping to buy presents for my boyfriend's birthday and came back with presents for myself (don't worry I also bought him things too). I found some right beauties in NewLook, River Island, Lush, Boots, Topshop and Primark. Successful shopping trip? I think so! I love a good haul post, so I hope you enjoy!


Also, I really love how this photo came out I think it matches my blog header pretty well, all the colours are so pretty. And by the way, I did learn from my previous mistakes and I did take a main photo of everything I got, but the camera and lighting was not cooperating and they ended up naaaasty, so soz!
So I'll start with what is shown in the photo, it was my mums fab idea to pick up some of these shower gels, and I jumped at the chance because they are SWEET SCENTED, I mean who doesn't want to be tempted into stuffing your face with food on a daily basis? I picked up Fruit Salad and Marsh mallow, which smell insanely good, and you guessed it sweet. I think they were only a pound or so each from Boots!!

I also went into Lush, wait let me rephrase that...I RAN into Lush, picked up a basket and threw these beauties in. I'd never seen Rose Bombshell before, but I thought it intriguing, and bonus it smelt wonderful (of roses of course, which is becoming one of my new fave scents). It's £3.95 and just looks aesthetically pleasing! I also cried of happiness after noticing that my fave ever product from Lush (purely because of the scent) Rose Jam Bubbleroon was there, right there in front of my eyes!! (Can you envision the scenario?) I thought this product was limited edition, I thought I'd never see my one true love again, but you know what they say, if it's meant to be it will be. This lil bad boy is £3.75 and smells/looks/makes your bath simply stunning. Then my excitement was increased when I saw so much colour in the corner of my eye, THE UNICORN HORN bubble bar!!! Literally been lusting over this for a while, it felt almost magic to the touch, this is £4.25! If you want me to review these products and go more into depth about them for you, then please let me know in the comments below! However, I have reviewed the Rose Jam Bubbleroon alongside the Rose Jam shower gel which you can find here!

Next up I got the most gorgeous jewellery from NewLook! I have been lusting after stacking rings for the longest time, I love the idea of the main ring, and then a little dainty midi ring further up. I'm hoping these all fit, I was testing rings in the shop and kept getting them stuck on my fingers which makes me freak out haha! The rings were £18 which I think is so expensive but I couldn't resist, and then things got even better when the lady behind the till told me it was buy one get one free, so I got this gorgeous necklace for £18 too! What a deal!!


I also paid a visit to Topshop, but I'll have you know I was browsing through Topman first for something for Bill, then as I wandered back out of Topshop I thought I may as well buy something for myself then, seen as buying for Bill wasn't successful. So I picked up some red underwear for £4, again, sorry if knickers offend you, but hey they're really pretty though right? I also picked up a little poof (is that what they're called?) from NewLook for like £4 I think... the red colour is really pretty!! Recently I've been thinking to myself that I don't wear enough red, and now all I seem to be buying are red things (cool story right). Sorry that this haul is in a random order, but also from boots I picked up a Rimmel Sun shimmer bronzing powder in medium shimmer, hopefully this looks nice, it was £5.61!


Oooh I picked up the most gorgeous three tops I've ever seen in my life! Slight exaggeration, but either way they're beaut!! I never normally shop in River Island (because expensive) but I treat myself today haha! I picked up this gorgeous red top (red again, is it Ground Hog day, am I stuck on February the 14th??), I love the fit, shape and how there are also short sleeves as well as straps. Now, this was a ridiculous price. I'll put it out there. It was £28, BUT, BUT... I kind of justified it by getting another two tops that where pretty cheap for RI (that's totally justifiable right?).


I got this gorgeous purple, long, flowy top. Now it doesn't look like anything special on the pic (damn you lighting) it's a lovely purple colour, honestly I'm in love. I realised however, that I picked this up in a size too big, but I kind of like the loose and flowy look, I may get my nan to take it up for me (good old nan eh). This was only £10 in the sale, bargain!!! 


And I also got this red velvet (hello red) and no not the cupcake, going out styled top, I love how it shows your back, and the halter neck is an A* from me! This was only £12 in the sale!! 


I thought I'd include some crappy Snapchat photos of me wearing these tops, as you need to see how pretty they look on!!!




And lastly, what you've all been waiting for... A BIEBER TOP!! Lmao. I'm just going to wear this to bed, maybe I'll even wear it to his concert (OCTOBER WAHHEYYYY SHANNICE!!). It was £6 from Primark! 


I hope you enjoyed my haul, I love everything I got, I think it was a successful shopping trip, don't you? Please let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to do reviews on the bath products, and maybe even fashion posts with the tops and jewellery? XOXO B.

SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Omg I love that halter neck and the rings sooooo much!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red top from River Island is amazing! It totally justifies the price.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. x o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red top, so pretty! And I so approve of your Lush splurge. Rose Bombshell is a revamp of an old product which was white and had a rose bud so the look has changed quite dramatically - so excited to try it though. x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it!!:) and hahaha, loving Lush!! I'm not sure if I can remember the old product, but the revamp is super cute x x

      Delete
  4. Love lush and all the pretty bits you can get in there. Rose jam bubbleroom sound's amazing!!! Love all the fashion pieces you picked up, in particular those rings!! Great post as always xxx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! :) It really is a dream, I think it smells more like baby powder which is my all time fave scent!! Aww thank you so much Lauren, means a lot!! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. lovely haul! i love all of those tops, especially the justin one;) i loveee the look of those rings and necklace:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaank you!! :) and hahaha got to love a bit of Biebs;) xxxx

      Delete
  6. That red velvet top is stunning, but I am in love with those rings that you picked up!

    Beka. xo | littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that red strappy top!x

    http://staticnova.blogspot.co.uk

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hauls posts!! They are so fun to read, haha. Loving that second top, looks gorgeous! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your tops, especially that deep eggplant purple flowy one! Also, those rings!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so with you on the scent of Rose Jam, it's so good! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the velvet halter neck top, and definitely need to smell like marshmallows every day too :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore that top photo, it's so bright - I love it! This is a great haul! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG THE SHOWER GELS THOUGH... that really is something to get excited about! I love the velvet top!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I NEED that marshmallow imperial lather so badly, I've seen there's a foam banana scent as well and they look incredibleee xxx

    www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    wholesale 3/4 trousers

    ReplyDelete
  16. The words you use in the blog to share your knowledge and expertise are really magical. That all has increased my knowledge. Kindly share some fresh material about Lifestyle | Beauty | Fashion.
    digital face mask distributors

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig