Friday 22 April 2016

ALL BAR ONE! MY FIRST BLOGGER EVENT!

I've never been so excited to read an email. All Bar One in Leeds invited me to their VIP party on the 14th because of their new bar look and menu launch, me, ME. I felt honoured, honestly. I had the best night of my life, it was absolutely amazing!


I met some incredible people, tasted amazing food, and downed gorgeous cocktails, what could be better?

Because this was my first event, I was extremely nervous. My aunty kindly came with me, so many thanks Chloe, many thanks. On arrival we were welcomed with free Prosecco and Peroni, and a poker chip to allow us to have a free cocktail (get in!!)


The decor was just beautiful. I kept wanting to get up and take photos of the plants, but then I got pretty drunk and would have probably fallen over if I had got up haha, so I stayed put. I forgot to mention I now love Prosecco, I normally hate it, but for some reason I loved it here. The tables were so cute too, the little plants and candles... it felt so cosy and pretty.


I met some lovely people which was wonderful, Beka from Little World of Beka and Tina from Tea is for Tina are so so lovely, and we all clicked straight away. We all munched away on the food, and got slightly drunk, whilst chatting about TV, music and probably a lot of other things, but like I said, I got quite tipsy... They made my night 10x better, they are amazing people, with such fab blogs, so make sure you check them out!


The food was something else. It came round as little starters on trays, so I was always jumping out my seat at the chance to grab something, I was so hungry, and All Bar One did not disappoint. The Spinach and Feta Parcels were the nicest thing I have ever tasted. Honestly. I normally hate spinach... it sounds like I hate pretty much everything but then All Bar One goes and changes my mind! I also loved the Nachos, they were so salty, and ah, I wish I had had a three course meal, the food was that good.

The cocktails were something else. We got our free one, which was called Absolut Raspberry Cosmo, and tasted like those Rocket ice lollies, it was pure heaven. My aunty made this one, whilst I stood idly by taking photos, like the true blogger I am. It came in a cute mason jar, which was a bonus. We loved the cocktail so much we ended up buying some at the bar, and I tried a Disaronno Sour for the first time, and oh my wow. Absolutely magnificent. Can you tell I love cocktails?


I had a fantastic night, I didn't want to leave. I was in the best mood ever, and tbh I was pretty proud of myself that I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to the event. I'd love to go to more now, as it was brilliant, and I met the most lovely people. All Bar One has a great vibe to it, the decor, the drinks, the food, it's all brilliant, and I will definitely be going there soon for a sit down meal. Date night at All Bar One sounds good (you hear that Billy?)

Have you ever been to an event before? How was it? XOXO B.
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Wow, it sounds like you had such a great time at your first ever event! It's so good to hear :) Also, the place looks amazing and those cocktails sound very inviting to me, haha :) I have never been to an event but hopefully I will soon!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!!:) thanks hun! And honestly those cocktails were the best thing I've ever tasted haha. I hope you go to one soon, I bet you'd have a fab time xx

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! I have never been to an event but it's so nice to see you had a great time!!

    Olivia xo http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I love All Bar One so it's great to see their new look. The cocktails look good, too! I'm glad you had a good time.

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you had a good time, All Bar One looks like a lovely place:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a really fun night!x

    AimeeSueXO
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had so much fun - the drinks look so amazing. And I love the decor! Very lucky :-)

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I'd of come to this event now it looks amazing! I just had no one to go with and was so scared to go on my own, Would of been lovely to meet too! :)
    Meg xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I wish you had come!! It would have been lovely to meet you. Maybe next time?! xx

      Delete
  8. Nice post, & great pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

    www.thequirkyminimal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, it sounds like you had a fantastic night! Honestly, there is nothing better than food, cocktails and good company. And I think that sometimes it's the atmosphere that makes drinks and food better - I'm also not a fan of prosecco but if the night is good I suddenly want to drink 3 glasses of it haha. I have never been to a blogger's event but I would love to change that! xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mira!! And I 100% agree..nothing better! And hahaha that is me all over! I hope you go to one soon, bet you'd have an amazing time xxx

      Delete
  10. I'm still yet to go to a bloody Blogger's event, but this year it is my MISSION! You look amazing, I'm glad you had such a good time and the cocktails look yummy!! Lovely post xx

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hahahaha I really hope you do go to one soon!! They're so much fun! Thankkkk you so much Yasmin!! xx

      Delete
  11. It's so special to go to your first blogger event, lovely! So so great to see all the amazing photos from the night & read about how well it went. Here's to many more events like this! <3
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it!:) Thank you so much lovely!! xx

      Delete
  12. This looks like so much fun!! I've never been to a blogger event (find the idea really daunting!) but I think if I knew someone who was also going then I'd probably give it a whirl xxx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was!! And I was so scared too, but I'm glad I pushed myself.. I hope one day you go to one and you love it! xxx

      Delete
  13. Looks like you had a fab time!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds amazing! I'm moving to Leeds in September so I'll have to check it out x

    Beth Ellen | http://modedeviebel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! Looks like such a fun time and you looked gorgeous. I've never been to an event either but hopefully I'll go for one someday x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like you had an amazing time! I would love to be able to meet other bloggers one day!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww sounds like you had an amazing night and the cocktails do look very tasty! I'm going to my first "proper" event tomorrow so looking forward to that :D
    Glad you enjoyed yourself sweet and got to meet some fellow bloggers.

    Love Hannah xx

    www.HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like so much fun! I'd love to go to a blogger event in the future i think i'd be so nervous but i'm sure the whole thing would be so exciting!!
    Maria x

    beautymattersbymaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, I am so pleased to know about your first blogger event!! I am glad that you enjoyed this event a lot. Thanks for sharing lovely photos here. I too attended a grand blogger event at famous domestic event space NYC with myblogger friends. I too had blasting time in that event.

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig