Wednesday, 15 June 2016

PRODUCTS I'VE BEEN SENT RECENTLY! AND VLOG #2

I don't know about you, but I for one love seeing what bloggers and youtuber's are sent from brands, to try out and review. I'm extremely nosey like that, I just find them so interesting, I mean, has anyone seen Zoella's latest Blogger Mail video?! *drops mouth at the Benefit PR package*


It's interesting to hear about the new big beauty releases, but it's also nice to be introduced to smaller companies! I also included these items in my recent vlog, so feel free to watch that after, it'd be much appreciated!

On that note, let's jump right in!

I was sent an oil diffuser from the lovely people at Organic Aromas, having never tried one before, I jumped at the chance to test one out. I was sent the Radiance - Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy, and it's so calming and relaxing, so I use this before I go to sleep. I've always wanted those lavender sprays and balms to help me fall to sleep more easily, as I'm guilty of using electronics before bed, but I've never got round to buying one, so I'm extremely grateful that I was sent this.


It features soothing LED mood lighting, which I love, and it's so much more aesthetically pleasing to look at. If you watch the video at the end, you can see the lights in action! This diffuser does not use heat or water, it's very clean, safe, and easy to use. It also uses very little energy and doesn't make any noise, which really helps give off that relaxing vibe! 

I have only just realised that I've been having the volume on full, so it's using more of the oil, and is creating a very strong scent in my room. I've been wondering why the oil hasn't been lasting all too long... I'm slack! So, if you don't want a very strong scent, and you'd rather use it more sparingly then definitely lower the volume down on the diffuser!! I'm glad it has that option!

The scent is very calming, it smells like a spa, which is very fitting. When I plug my diffuser in, my whole bedroom fills up with the scent in three seconds, it's absolutely fantastic! I do find it to be pricey at $95, but it's really helped me fall asleep quicker, so I'm loving it at the minute!

You can also find Organic Aromas on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

I was also kindly sent the Samantha 'Shaviour' from Friction Free Shaving. I've heard a lot about this company recently, and knew it was something I wanted to try after reading Beckie's post on How To Get Super Smooth Legs


I've always used those plastic disposable razors, and every time they've left me with cuts and bumps, as I'm continuously using the same blunt blade, which is very bad for your skin, and I realise now that's what is giving me rashes and irritated skin! So I was very excited to try this razor out, and FFS's mission is to supply blades, so we're not being lazy and using the same one, which is great of them as I'm definitely too lazy to be doing that. The razor is so sturdy, I love that it can come in gold or blue (aesthetics people), and it has a full 90-degree pivot, so it easily glides around your body. It comes with 5 blades, but I'd say be careful when putting them on, I'm so heavy handed that I ended up breaking one of my blades, and then for some reason one had broken off on it's own?! 

My favourite thing about this razor is that it has a Vitamin E lubricating strip which makes your skin feel silky smooth! I've definitely noticed a difference, my legs feel a lot smoother, and there's been less irritation and cuts when using this. With the Samantha razor you get 5 blade heads for £7 a month, or you can opt for Frankie where you get 3 blade heads for £5 a month, and lastly if you want a cheaper alternative you can choose Faye where you get 2 blade heads for £3 a month! So if you're lazy like me, you don't have to worry about going out to pick up new blades, FFS send them out to you every month! I would definitely recommend these shaviours, they're affordable, they make your body a heck of a lot smoother, and they have a guard trimmer to get in those hard to reach areas.

You can also find Friction Free Shaving on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

And lastly, I was sent a beautiful candle called Bonjour Mon Cherry from Erin Tynan Creative. I recently did a review on this which you can find here, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It has become my new favourite candle, and I will be genuinely gutted when it burns out (so you can deffo expect me to be purchasing more), so atm I'm trying to cherish it and use it sparingly. It smells out of this world, the puns on the candles are fun, and the packaging is just something else. I would 100% recommend not only this candle, but the company, as it's all home made and they deserve some more recognition. 


You can also find Erin Tynan Creative on TwitterInstagram and Etsy.

It would also mean the world if you checked out my Youtube channel! I recently started vlogging and I'm loving it! In my latest vlog I went to the cinemas, unboxed my new products and showed you my makeup routine! You can hear more about these products in the vlog as well! 



Have you been sent anything exciting from a brand recently? Let me know in the comments below! XOXO B.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want the Friction Free Shaving, it looks like such a good product and I shave my legs so much that this would be perfect for me! Great little post!! xxx

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good!! Deffo changed the way I shave my legs now, they feel so much nicer!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Omg that candle looks gorgeous and I bet it smells amazing! Cherry bakewell is one of my favourite scents!!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, it's a gorgeous scent, absolutely in love with it!! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the cute packaging of that candle and I also really enjoyed watching your vlog!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig