Thursday 5 November 2015

CUZ BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!!!!


BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!


Well, I did a Halloween post despite my lack of enthusiasm for the holiday, so I thought I'd do one in honour of Bonfire Night, another celebration that I'm not too fussed about.

I got pretty excited though when my mum and dad bought some fireworks, nowt better than watching a display in the comfort of your own home, wrapped up all warm and toasty (with a brew and some fudge pudding and custard, cheers mum!). I'm glad I'm not venturing out to a mucky field somewhere, where I have to stand in freezing cold, giving myself neck ache looking up at the fireworks exploding in the night sky. 

Oooh, I learned something tonight. My camera has more settings than I realise, aka it has a setting for FIREWORKS!!! YUSSSSS, I was able to capture some amazing shots, I thought I'd share them with you. 
























Did you celebrate Bonfire night? Let me know in the comments below! XOXO B.

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. We don't have a Bonfire Night celebration in here where I live, so I didn't celebrate it. But I love watching fireworks, they amaze me :) Amazing shots you got here, Becky! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so interesting!! Thank you so much xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. I love fireworks, so pretty!! but my dogs are terrified by them so can't really celebrate too much :)xx

    http://aimeesuexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!:))) and oh my gosh my dog HATES them hahaha! Xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I didn't celebrate Bonfire Night this year but last year I did and it was insane - people just met at the beach and everyone brought their own fireworks - it was one of the best and scariest nights of my life.
    Oh and these fireworks look amazing! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! Fireworks on the beach.. I'm jealous and thank you!!:) xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Ahh, this are amazing photos! We don't do Bonfire Night here but I wish we did; it looks so fun!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also live in a country where we do not celebrate Bonfire Night. But on New Year's Eve we have lots of fireworks - like everywhere else - and I love watching them!
    Your photos are amazing - will have to check if my camera has a setting for fireworks as well ;-)

    Wish you a nice weekend :-)
    Hugs www.blogbysine.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing pictures! Looks like you had an awesome night x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig