Monday 14 September 2015

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: STATIONERY HAUL!

*Insert the white rabbit shouting "I'm late! I'm late!"*



I really should have posted this before everyone went back to school (would have been more helpful), so I suppose this post is for the unorganised or the ones who leave things to the last minute. Aka me! 

I normally write a full blown essay when I post (I love to write and waffle on), but I'll keep it short and sweet.


Not included in the picture above as I totally forgot I had this, but one of the presents I received from my grandma (for my ALEVEL results) included this Pukka Pad set. Me being the stationery/writing geek was absolutely overjoyed! It was on offer in Tesco's and it basically comes with everything you need, I'll list more photos below.


Right first things first, (don't sing the song), I need to address the crap photo. The flash on the folder, so irritating...so what do I do? Edit love hearts all over it because that fixes everything right? But the folder's totally cute, I love the colour!

























Again I love the colour, and I just love Puka Pads (I also love Puka pies).
More notepads, the excitement continues!! Oh and ones a 'reporter' style notepad, which I love.
Not the most exciting, but nonetheless essential. I really like the presentation display book though, never had one of those before!

Next are some other stationery bits and bats I picked up recently from Tesco!
 Ah, the return of the flash... 
My grandma gave me these 5 colourful folders to store my uni work away in (I can count, I just gave the green one away to my sister) *sibling brownie points*


THESE ARE SOOOO CUTE! My mate sent me a photo of her new stationery (before I'd got mine), so that's when I was motivated to go out and buy some, and she'd picked up one of these notebooks, and I had to copy! The blue one was around £2.50 and the pink one with the swirly flower patterns was around £3.50 I think! I just love the colours and patterns.


The photo does not do it justice, but this is the prettiest pencil case I've ever seen in my life. It's a gorgeous pink colour, cept the photo has made it look quite rustic and metallic. It has a cute pattern inside and frills round the edges...it's adorable, it'd even be a great makeup bag! I can't remember prices for the life in me but it wasn't expensive! I also picked up these Staedtler fine lines (my mate also got these...oh and the pencil case too). They were on offer for about £2.50 so I thought why not!

No this isn't the green one I gave to my sister, I haven't taken it back off her (jeez what do you think of me), I picked this up for about 50p in Tesco's, I love the colour green (it's my power colour).

Have you left your stationery shopping till the last minute? If not, let me know what you picked up for school! XOXO B. 


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I really like the things you bought, especially the pencil case is so cute! When I went to school I would always do my stationary shopping on the first day of school (pretty late, I know) and I would get really excited about finally being organised - unfortunately being organised never lasted for more than two weeks haha.
    And btw, I now got the song stuck in my head, can't help it! ;)x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks babe! And haha I'm always soo late!! I totally can relate, I'm so unorganised after like a week haha!! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Omg that pukka pad set is awesome, I love getting fresh notebooks and pens haha seriously it's such a good feeling xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing haha!! And it really is ahh!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul, the staedtler pens are adorable :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing makes my heart go pitter patter like a big, bright haul of stationary! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!!:) No problem Jen, thanks for commenting lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome stationary set! It was definitely one of the best parts of back-to-school shopping :)

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, i love stationery =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! I love pretty stationery♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just had a nerdgasm. I love stationery hahaha. My next uni term starts in 3 days and I haven't done my shopping yet! Whoopsie :P xox

    www.alwaysaspire.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig